Are you ready for the biggest football tournament in the world?!
Excited to watch your team battle it out on the field live at one of Qatar's iconic stadiums? Make sure you have the FIFA World Cup 2022™ Tickets mobile application downloaded to be able to witness matches live.
The FIFA World Cup 2022™ Tickets app allows match ticket holders to access their tickets, send tickets to guests, and change guest names. Match goers will need to present their match tickets through the app to enter the stadium on match days along with their Hayya Card.
The FIFA World Cup 2022™ Tickets app is available on
1. Open the application and log in with your FIFA Ticketing account or Hayya Card credentials.
Note: If you are not the main applicant or ticket purchaser and don’t have a FIFA Ticketing account, you must create one by clicking the ‘Register by Email’ option.
Screengrab from FIFA World Cup 2022 Tickets™ mobile app
2. Once logged in, you will be able to see your tickets on the application home screen under "My Events".
1. Select the match ticket you would like to modify the guest name.
2. Click on the "Change guest" option.
3. Select a reason for the name change (optional)
4. Fill in the updated guest details.
5. Once done, click on "Save profile". This will save the name change.
1. Select the match ticket you would like to send.
2. Click the "Send your ticket(s)" option.
3. Fill in the Ticket recipient with the guest's e-mail address.
Note: Make sure the e-mail address is owned and accessed by the guest indicated on the match ticket. This guest will be able to access their match ticket using the submitted e-mail address.
4. If you would like to send more than 1 ticket to the same recipient, click on the "+ Select more tickets to send" button.
5. A window will pop up showing your available match tickets, and you can tick the tickets you would like to send. You can select up to 5 tickets to send at a time.
6. Click on "Add selected tickets" to confirm.
7. You may change the language to send your ticket(s). Available languages are Arabic, English, Dutch, Spanish, and French.
8. Once all details are confirmed, click "Send".
9. A confirmation screen will indicate the successful sending of tickets. You may also check your sent tickets through the "Sent/received Ticket(s)" option on the menu.
On match days, you will need to present your match tickets using the FIFA World Cup 2022™ Tickets app to gain access to the stadium. You will also need to show your Hayya Card.
Match tickets display the following:
Note: The QR Code for the match tickets will be activated on the match day.
Have you got your match tickets ready? What do you think of the FIFA World Cup 2022™ Tickets app? Share with us in the comments! Don't forget to share this article - it keeps us going!
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!