The Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) has announced changes to its previous back-to-school plan for the 2020/21 academic year. The new plan will apply blended learning during the first semester of the next academic year.
A combination of online and classroom-based learning will be implemented in all stages of education across public and private schools, preschools and the higher education institutions.
The following students can apply for an exemption from attending school in person if they wish:
Students who fit the above criteria must apply for an approved medical certificate and submit this to their school along with their national address certificate.
- The easiest way to receive your certificate is to download it from the MyHealth Patient Portal https://www.hamad.qa/EN/Patient-Information/Patient-Portal/Pages/default.aspx
- All patients with a chronic condition who have been cared for at HMC or PHCC will automatically have a certificate available for them in the Portal
- Patients with chronic conditions who have not yet registered for the Patient Portal should do so immediately in order to access their certificate. Registration and activation will take approximately 24 hours
- All patients with a chronic condition who have a Qatar Health Card and have been cared for at HMC or PHCC can request a certificate via an online form.
- Certificates will be processed and emailed to patients within 7 days of the request.
- Patient can complete a request form available on the PHCC webpage for all registered patients with a valid health card https://eservices.phcc.gov.qa/Runtime/Runtime/Form/ReleaseInformationRequest/
- Patients with chronic conditions and Qatar Health Card, but who have not previously been cared for at an HMC or PHCC facility (and therefore do not have their condition documented in their patient record), will need to make an appointment at their primary health center in order to record their chronic condition.
- Patients can make an appointment and request at the health center for this certificate.
- Patients with chronic conditions who do not have a Qatar Health Card can contact any semi-private or private health center in Qatar to request a certificate. A fee will be applied at private centers
For more information related to school medical exemption certificates, call the HMC customer service team, Nesma’ak, on 16060 or PHCC’s customer service team, Hayyak, on 107.
Source: Ministry of Public Health
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!