The Ministry of Commerce and Industry in an infographic posted on 10 March 2022 has outlined the requirements of people who will require Rapid Antigen Tests to enter certain public places starting 12 March 2022. The details are as follows:
1. Lifting the restrictions imposed on the carrying capacity and the permitted number of people allowed in outdoor and indoor public and private places.
In indoor public places, all citizens, residents, and visitors who have completed doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, those recovering from the disease, and people whose health condition prevents them from taking the vaccine, based on a medical report from the authorities determined by the Ministry of Public Health, are allowed into indoor public places in a capacity that does not exceed (20%) after conducting a rapid antigen test approved by the Ministry of Public Health.
This is for the following indoor public places:
2. Unvaccinated people ages 12 years and older are allowed to enter indoor places after proving a negative result of the rapid antigen test taken during the previous 24 hours (by presenting a certificate or the result of the test in Ehteraz application).
3. Children under the age of 12 are allowed to enter without the need for a rapid antigen test.
4. Resumption of open buffet services for licensed restaurants.
5. Shisha services may be offered in open spaces of restaurants and cafes in and out of tourist areas.
The decision will go into effect starting Saturday, 12 March 2022.
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!