For those looking to buy tickets offline or require ticketing assistance, the FIFA Main Ticketing Centre is now open at the Doha Exhibition & Convention Center.
Services offered at the FIFA Main Ticketing Centre
- Buy FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ tickets over the counter, subject to availability. You will need to present your original passport or QID, a valid email address, and proof of eligibility when purchasing Accessibility Tickets.
- Receive answers to your ticketing enquiries.
- Receive support for the download and use of your FIFA Ticketing Mobile App.
- Pay with Visa, Worldwide Partner of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
- There is NO need to queue at the FIFA Ticketing Centre to buy tickets. You can still purchase tickets at FIFA.com/tickets, within the online FIFA Ticketing Portal, subject to availability and on a first come first served basis.
- Your online purchased tickets will NOT be printed. All tickets bought at FIFA.com/tickets are mobile, i.e. are exclusively available in the FIFA Ticketing Mobile App.
- The FIFA Ticketing Centres will NOT be able to speed up the distribution of your mobile tickets. We distribute your tickets from our back office, which is not open to the public. No need for you to go to the FIFA Ticketing Centres, as our colleagues will not be able to help you with this.
- Cash is NOT accepted as a payment method.
- The FIFA Main Ticketing Centre is NOT the only Official Ticketing Centre. Another FIFA Ticketing Centre will open in Doha, on a date and location to be informed in FIFA.com/tickets in due course.
- Location: Doha Exhibition & Convention Center, West Bay
- 18 October 2022 to 17 December 2022
- Saturday to Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm
- Fridays from 2 pm to 10 pm.
- 18 December 2022: 10 am to 6 pm
Source and cover image credit: FIFA Ticketing Centre
Follow us on our social media channels: