Safety at Home:
1. When leaving the house for a long time, ensure to close the cooking gas cylinder, turn off all electrical appliances and close the windows and doors tightly.
2 – Please close the faucets and open some sources of ventilation to protect the walls of the house from cracking, especially during the summer.
3 - Make continuous maintenance of important equipment and devices at home, especially in the kitchen, including gas cylinders, electrical wires, air conditioners and other devices in order to avoid fire breakout.
4 - Misuse of gas cylinders may risk your life and the lives of the dearest people to you, so please keep the gas cylinder in a safe place and away from the sun and from the reach of the children and please don’t allow them to enter the kitchen without supervision and don’t allow them to approach the sources of danger inside or outside the house with lighters, insecticides and toxic detergents.
5. When you smell gas odor, immediately open all doors and windows to reduce concentration of leaked gas and never use a burning matchstick near a gas cylinder to locate the place of leakage. In addition to this, please avoid switching on the exhaust fan for ventilation and don’t switch on lights as they may serve as points of ignition to the highly inflammable gas.
6. When a fire breaks out in the oil pan, please avoid pouring water into the pan as it ignites the fire and cover the burning pan by placing the nearest thick lid on the pan or cover it with fire blanket.
7. When a fire breaks out in the trash bin, please cover the burning trash bin immediately with a damp cloth in order to prevent oxygen from igniting the fire.
8. Don’t put on flowing dresses or nylon mixed wears in the kitchen.
9. Please maintain the cleanness of the exhaust fans.
10. Providing a fire extinguisher and fire blanket in the kitchen will help us to prevent minor fire breakout from the beginning.
11. Place the gas cylinder in a safe place away from burners.
12. Don’t store inflammable items in the kitchen as it will be ignited quickly with heat.
13. Store various items in a safe place perfectly in order to prevent its falling on you or others.
Safety of Commercial Establishments:
1 - Make sure to provide necessary safety and firefighting equipment and devices in commercial and industrial establishments and be keen to conduct evacuation exercises in institutions.
2 - Make sure that there are no obstructions in the corridors and emergency exits that impede the movement of workers and endanger their lives when a fire breaks out.
3 - Be sure to follow proper storage rules and do maintenance of equipment, devices and operating units on a regular basis and please keep on removing the waste from the beginning.
4. Provide enough natural or mechanical ventilation for the exits.
5. Carry out periodical maintenance for the establishment.
1 – Please check your vehicle on a daily basis before starting the ride and avoid all reasons that help to ignite the fire in the vehicle, especially during the summer and place a usable fire extinguisher in the vehicle in the reach of your hand.
2. Don’t overload the vehicle more than its capacity and stop frequently if you drive the vehicle for long distance.
3. Before riding the vehicle, please make sure that there is enough coolant in the radiator .
4. Carry out periodical checkup for your vehicle by a specialized technician before you start a long trip.
5. When you fuel the vehicle, please switch of the engine and mobile and avoid smoking.
General Safety Tips : -
1- Please keep always with you your address including building no., street no. and zone no. as this will help the emergency service to reach you quickly to save your life.
2 - When a fire breaks out, keep away from the source of heat and fire and evacuate the place immediately and call the emergency number "999".
3. Provide fire extinguisher, fire blanket and first aid kit, etc. Make sure to teach everyone who works or lives with you how to use each of them properly.
4 - Please connect with early warning and automatic fire extinguisher systems for the buildings, namely smoke, heat and gas detectors.
5 – Please don’t overload the electricity by using many devices on a single electric transformer and avoid the use of low quality electrical tools, whether in electrical connections or transformers.
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!