In collaboration with Qatar Cyclists, Global Women At Work are organizing a very exciting cycling challenge where you get fit or fitter and at the same time, you raise funds for a beautiful local charity in Qatar - Al Hiba extending a helping hand to expatriate patients in need of help.
Now you can create a healthy competition with your friends, colleagues, and/or family!
Get started NOW! They officially run the challenge from the 8th of February - Qatar National Sports Day right up to the 8th of March - International Women’s Day but before and after they just keep challenging one another and raising funds.
How to participate?
1. TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR TEAM
- Who are they (or just about you if you go it alone).
2. DOWNLOAD THE FREE STRAVA APP ON YOUR MOBILE
- To keep track of the kilometers you have cycled.
3. SAVE YOUR KILOMETRES EACH TIME YOU CYCLE
- Reach a total of a minimum of 100 km on any bike you like (gym, home, outside).
4. SHARE WITH YOUR SAVED KILOMETRES
- At [email protected], mention your team and total funds raised.
How to keep track of your kilometers?
Note: You can make donations by either cheque or in cash. For that, each time can go directly through the contact person (Ms. Elisabeth) and she will donate all funds to the Sheikha from the Al Hiba on or just after the 8th of March!
For any questions or inquiries please contact them at [email protected] or contact Ms. Elisabeth directly on 3383 6906.
Source and image credit: Global Women At Work
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!