The Equipped to Succeed series repeats the most popular sessions fo the How Women Work Conference 2014. It's women only & organized in cooperation with QPWN.
Building an engaging work environment withElizabeth Fleming
Wed 9 April, 6pm till 8 pm Grand Hyatt Doha
Develop an enjoyable working environment for all employees, through:
- Enlisting a best practice philosophy on creating team collaboration.
- Understanding the key steps to creating a happier workplace.
- Experience ‘the philosophy’ first hand (finding your funny bone!).
Presentation on ‘The Philosophy’, how does it work, why does it work and what does it mean?
- Video of ‘The Philosophy’ – hearing from those that live ‘The Philosophy’
- Personal Review – what can I do to enhance my workplace spirit? What can my team do?
- Pair discussion-and reflection on workshop learning and what will I commit to changing?
Poster Design/Brain Storm – Creating fun in the workplace, how can each one of us sell the concept to others?
Elizabeth Fleming’s experience includes healthcare, hospitality, media, finance, legal, education, telecoms, etc. Elizabeth is a registered CIPD and HRINZ practitioner and is on a range of expert panels and speaks internationally, where she shares her 20+ years international experience. Elizabeth established the successful Qatar Development and Consultancy Centre, offering business solutions (www.qdandcc.com). “We are passionate about making a positive difference through applying our people development expertise within the Qatar market”.
RSVP to [email protected] to secure your seat! Participation Fee: 75 QR
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!