What: Al Amal Charity Fashion Show (Cancer Awareness)
When: 8th of March 2013, 5-8 pm
Where: Aspire Ladies Gym, Multipurpose Hall
Al Amal is a Charity Fashion Show, organized by The Youth Company as an effort to raise awareness about cancer patients in Qatar and collect funds for Al Amal hospital for Cancer Research.
During the show, an elite and diverse collection of Abayas reflecting ’60 themes “The soul of the 60’s” will be presented by young designer Fatma Ghanem.
This charity event will also include musical performances and showcase of artwork by talented local artists.
TICKETS ARE REQUIRED to attend the event!
Tickets can be purchased at Virgin Megastore for 50 QR.
All the funds raised from tickets sales, auctions of Abaya and artwork will be donated through Qatar Charity to Al Amal hospital for Cancer Research.
| Facebook Page
Show your support: #AMALHOM
17:00-18:00 – Cocktail Reception and Art Gallery review
18:00-18:45 – Opening
18:45-19:10 – Fashion Show
19:10-19:30 – Auction
19:30-19:45 – Closing
Special Thanks to all partners and supporters:
- Qatar Charity
- Supreme Council of Health
- National Center for Cancer Care & Research
- FN - Design Partner
- Aspire - Hosting Partner
- Commercial Bank - Proud sponsor of TYC
- GLAM - Magazine Partner
- I Love Qatar - Info Partner
- Doha TweetUps - Info Partner
- Spirit Events - Production Partner
- Lucia Lounge - Beauty Partner
- Fashion Makers - Fashion Partner
- Trinity Talent Qatar - Talent Partner
- MIGATO - Shoes & Accessories Partner
Follow us on our social media channels: