Location: Aspire Park
Date: 9 December 2021
- 19 December 2021
- 01:00 am
Ticket Purchase: Shops
- Balloon Ride - Per person - 299QR
- General Entry (viewing) - It's free!
The Qatar Balloon Festival 2nd edition is a 10 day festival of Hot Air Balloons where 35 balloons will be participating from around the world.
The event has been scheduled to coincide with four major events in the country:
1. Qatar International Food Festival: 26 Nov – 15 Dec 2021
2. FIFA Arab Cup 2021: 30 Nov – 18 Dec 2021
3. Qatar Live 2021: 01 – 18 Dec 2021
4. Qatar National Day: 18 Dec 2021
You will be able to book a balloon flight between the 10th of December 2021 and the 10th of January 2022 for a subsidized price of QAR299 per person. Limited seats are available and they are sold on a first come first serve only through their exclusive partner, Asfary’s booth located at the Doha Festival City Starting from 26 November 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket is not refundable and the flight can only be rescheduled by the organizer if the planned flight is canceled for any reason (weather, airspace restrictions, technical, etc.)
- This ticket is for a 30 – 45 minute sunrise balloon flight
- Minimum age: 8 years old. Passengers under the age of 16 years will only be flown if accompanied by a responsible adult.
- A balloon flight is an off-the-ground, air sport activity. Passengers and any participants in ballooning activities must adhere to the safety measures, precautions, guidelines, and Safety brief instructions the Pilot communicate.
- Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour, and adopt the seated landing position
- Please note: you will be part of a small group of 6 to 18 passengers
- Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off. Please note that most launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities
- The experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary according to location
- Our Pilots are licensed by the authorities. They are professionally trained and experienced and therefore are fully in charge of the supervision guidelines to be exercised upon pre-flight, in-flight, disembarkation, and post-flight safety in and around the balloon zone vicinity.
- This experience is available Sunday to Thursday, in the morning only, from December to March with some regional variations. You will be asked to be at the designated take-off/ assembly location at least 45 minutes before planned departure. Failure to arrive on time will result in considering your ticket consumed.
- All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions. Actual flight times vary depending on the time of year.
- In the very rare instance of an Emergency, Remain Calm and kindly take full instruction to safety from the Pilot
Enjoy the music and entertainment, food, novelties and so much more!
For more information kindly contact: [email protected]
More events will be updated closer to the date.
Source: Visit Qatar, Qatar Balloon Festival
Follow us on our social media channels: