Location: Minaretein, Education City - Gate 2
Date: 28 February 2022
- 3 March 2022
- 06:00 pm
- Course Fee - 10,923QR
- Group Discount - 9,831QR
This executive course is made possible through a collaboration between the College of Public Policy (CPP) at Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) and the University of Maryland (UMD), combining the expertise and resources of two leading educational institutions. This course will be delivered in English.Course Objective:
This course is designed to give program administrators, managers, and policymakers the tools:
- To design and use performance measures that can monitor program efficiency and effectiveness.
- To implement management techniques that apply performance data to improve programs.
The program will provide a practical overview of performance measurement and management to help participants improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the programs. Topics include the forms of performance measurement, using logic models to identify performance indicators, operationalizing measures and performance targets, monitoring program processes and conducting performance evaluations, measuring program effectiveness, cost-effectiveness analyses, and management techniques that use performance data to improve programs.Instructors:
- Dr. Douglas Besharov, Professor, University of Maryland School of Public Policy, former President of the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management, and Administrator of the Peter H. Rossi International Award for Contributions to the Theory or Practice of Program Evaluation.
- Dr. Anis Ben Brik is an Associate Professor of Evaluation at Hamad Bin Khalifa University College of Public Policy and a member of the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development. He is the founding president of the MENA Evaluation Society.
- Dr. Douglas Call, Deputy Director, University of Maryland Center for International Policy Exchanges and an adjunct lecturer at the University.
- Dr. David Myers is the President and CEO, American Institutes for Research, one of the world’s largest behavioral and social science research and evaluation organizations. He is a leading authority on the design, implementation, and analysis of experimental studies of education programs.
- Dr. David Seidenfeld is the Vice President for International Research and Evaluation at the American Institutes for Research. He has extensive experience designing and implementing evaluations of economic, health, and education programs.Certificate:
Upon completion of the program, HBKU and UMD will provide a joint certification of completion to the students.
USD 3,000 ( QR 10,923.00)
- After the registration, a pop-up message will appear with your QR CODE and SCHEDULE of the program.
- Then to proceed with the payment, please contact [email protected]
- For Group Discount, please contact Ms. Ayah M. Deif: 10% for 10+ participants
Source and image credit: Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU)
Follow us on our social media channels: