Photo Shoot for a Cause!
April 7,2017 (1pm)
This Shoot For A Cause is intended for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT).of Baby Vedasto Timotheo C. Marmol a 2-year-old boy with Reversible Obstructive Airway disease (asthma) Laryngo-Tracheo-Malacia, brain injuries (Encephalomalacia, Porencephaly; Encephalomalcia & Arachnoid Cyst, Hydrocephalus with a small head and condition spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy/mixed type epilepsy, Astigmatism and Cortical Visual impairment. Theo is a premature baby born at 35weeks last February 20, 2015, and since then he attended tons of appointments with the different specialists for his medication including the hyperbaric doctor. He was advised to do the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for about 40 and 120 sessions and this is amounting P5000.00 per session. HBOT is one of the newest treatment for cerebral palsy and it has been proven that it really treat the brain hypoxic disorder, epilepsy and improves the immune system in other countries.
The following are the working diagnosis, medicines, therapies and medical history for your reference.
1. Reversible Obstructive Airway Disease or Asthma
2. Porencephaly Arachnoid Cyst, Encephalomalacia and Hydrocephalus with small head (no shunt)
3. Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy
4. Atypical Absence Seizure
5. Cortical Visual Impairment
To date Maintenance/Therapy
Valporoic Acid Depakene 250mg/5ml 3.2 2x a day
Topiramate Topirol 25mg 2x a day
Phenobarbital 60mg 1tablet @night
Clonazepam Rivotril 1/4 tablet twice a day
1.Seretide 25/125 mdi 1puff 2x a day
2.Salbutanmol sulfate +ipratropium 1 nebule every 6 hours *Salbutamol sulfate as needed after the salbutamol +ipratropium****as needed
3. Cetirizine Allerkid 2.5mg/1ml 1 ml once a day
4. Montelukust monalti 4mg 1 tablet @bedtime
1. Physical 2x a week
2. Occupational 2x a week
3. Speech* (After neuro-developmental pedia check-up)
4.Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy 40-120 session*
5. Salt Therapy
6. Recreational Therapy*
7. Hydro Therapy*
8. Hippo Therapy*
1. Swallow Study
2. Developmental Pedia Check-Up
3. Timely EEG
4. MRI after HBOT 40 sessions
5. Optha Pedia Follow-up check up
6. Rehab Doctor/Neuro Pedia Check-up
7. General Pedia Check-up as needed
8. Ankle Foot Othosis
Medical History at Birth (23 days at NICU)
1. Sepsis Neonatorum
2. Pneumonia; Pneumothorax (collapsed right lung)
3. meconium syndrome
4. congenital heart disease (PDA)
6. Intre-Ventricular Hemorrhage
7. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
8. Moderate Communicating Hydrocephalus
9. Revive twice
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!