IWED 2014 marks a wide range of excellent breakthroughs of innovative ideas to create and maintain its level of being a high profiled luxurious wedding exhibition to go beyond and reach the complex level of international panorama as one of the top wedding shows. IWED 2014 intends to be on the A-list as one of the wedding events in the region and a key approach in allowing the opportunity to showcase products and services, demonstrate expertise, and increase store awareness by generating sales from a qualified audience with maximum exposure.
IWED 2014, starting with a vast array of couture-inspired dresses in cuts, aims to flatter all women who are fascinated in the world of fashion and trends. During this event, different points of attractions are created to increase the perfection of the show which primarily includes the following:
- Pampering Area features new beauty tips and ideas to the visitors ensuring a quality service, being able to be advised thru describing and demonstrating full range of looks by the help of professional expert’s knowledge and stylists.
- Runway shows of different lines and collection in the wedding fashion world
- Chosen Arabian Gulf arrays of latest collection will be one of the top presentation during the event forming an elaborated visual statement along the Gulf Region
- International top leading wedding designers are to highlight their eminent designs.
- Step by step procedures of hair styles and makeup combinations
- Young Designers Competition whereas students of fashion universities/school are deliberately invited to present their bridal creations on the catwalk and the winner is to receive different prices
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!