Job type: Temporary
Employment Type: Part-time
Skills: Fillming, Managing Social Media, Building Media Strategy, Marketing Campaigns, Video Making-Editing-Directing, Shooting, Designing
Brain Education is hiring
A Multimedia Manager
(LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
Background On Brain Education™ Middle East
Brain Education™, currently the sole-licensee for the MENA region with a global network present in 32 countries, a Mind-Body based training system originating from South Korea, with close to 40 years of culminated research and experience in the field of health-science, happiness and peace for Adults, Communities and Corporations.
about the Potential Employer
Master Mohammed Abu Zeinab has expedited programs internationally to 15000+ participants in multiple countries including Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, USA, Canada, Sweden and Qatar over the last couple years since being assigned Region Director of Brain Education™ Middle East (BE-ME) in Spring of 2017, all towards helping individuals and communities TAKE BACK THEIR BRAIN & POWER in realizing they can create their own health, happiness & peace to help benefit themselves and others.
Placement in the Organization
The incumbent of this post is responsible on managing and handling all multimedia works and social media accounts of Brain Education Middle East in cooperation with the Design & Graphic Specialist within the oversight of the Communication Specialist. The incumbent of this post should be familiar with producing in high quality all forms of media, with special focus on filming, shooting, and creating and editing videos.
Functions and Responsibilities:
The Multimedia Manager will be responsible on doing the following functions:
- Assesses training sessions videos and select proper shots to be used for creating short clips.
- Produces teasers, trailers and promo short clips for training sessions videos.
- Organize content and prepare it across several multimedia platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and many others).
- Design graphic, gif, posters, banners and all forms of graphics.
- Organize the content delivery to all social medial platforms considering the differences between each of them.
- Plan, design and implement promotional campaigns.
- Consider Brain Education branding, values, and strategy in all delivered products.
- Good communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Camera man, photographer, filming and editing videos.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
- Academic and professional qualifications
- Successful completion of a diploma or a bachelor degree in Multi-media, Media, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- At least two years of experience in similar field of works. Sample of works should be presented to select the short list for interview.
- English & Arabic are required.
- Korean is advantage.
- Computer Proficiency:
- High professionalism in using photo and video manipulation and design software including but not limited to: A Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Effective communicators especially using social media and different means of communications,
- Ability to establish and maintain work relationships with a multi-cultural work environment,
- Working under pressure with different managerial styles including micro and macro management.
- Creative thinking skills and understanding of social media trends. Knowledge of major social media platforms, marketing tools.
- Ability to write posts on Facebook, Instagram and other social media websites.
- Adaptable with switching ability to work with more than one kind of service with different 'look & feel' as well as targeting different audiences.
- Continuous learning to adopt new styles of work & content as well as new and changing work modes,
- Self-Organized, accountable and communicative from a distance with proper reporting skills to track progress and deliverables,
- Open-minded to accept criticism, advices and growth opportunities.
- Stylistically flexible to work on scientific based material as well as philosophical, and able to produce work that is minimalist, bold, pragmatic and clear as well work that is artistic, abstract, expressive creative.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative and the ability to think critically.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Important Conditions & Dates:
- ONLY local candidates are invited to apply for this job.
- Deadline to apply 31st May 2020.
Smart strategist and planner for social media, focused on 'ideas' and 'spirit, and little crazy who is interested in joining Brain Education while meeting above 75% of the minimum required qualifications from both genders including professionals with special needs is highly recommended to send their CVs to [email protected]. Experts or professionals are welcome and will be praised according to capacity, scope and job offer negotiations.
Follow us on our social media channels: