Category: Human resources and recruitment
Job type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
Skills: Human Resources (HR), Match Leadership, Development Strategy, Consulting
A career within People and Organisation Consulting, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Add value to our clients by helping them address complex people related issues, deliver on a sound HR strategy, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Reporting to a People and Organisation Director or Partner lead cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organisational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries, with a particular focus on Organisational Change and Culture.
- Advise clients on strategic people-related matters and design solutions that can help transform clients’ organisations.
- Be the team go-to-person for Organisational Change and Culture and maintain a keen interest in HR trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in human capital management, of which a least 4 years will have been in a consulting environment ideally with one of the Big 4 firms, HR consulting companies or a global strategy house.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluency in both English and Arabic is a prerequisite.
- Proven experience of managing and delivering high-quality strategic engagements across multiple industries.
- Experience of building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
- In-depth understanding of strategic change management and communication activities, including but not limited to, conducting interviews and facilitating workshops with senior client leadership; developing new HR strategies and policies, processes and procedures to reflect new market challenges, economic impacts, technological changes, or competitive pressures.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
Follow us on our social media channels: