Sign in Register
Posted On: 21 January 2013 12:58 pm
Updated On: 3 April 2019 12:50 pm

Further Cuts in Service Charges at The Pearl-Qatar

QNE
QNE
Discuss here!
Start a discussion
Further Cuts in Service Charges at The Pearl-Qatar
Doha, Qatar – January 21, 2013: Only a few months after United Development Company (UDC) implemented last June a 33 percent reduction of Master Community (MC) Service Charges at The Pearl-Qatar, the company announced another 12.5 percent cut on all charges applicable to common use facilities at The Pearl-Qatar, effective January 1st, 2013. The new reduction brings the total cuts in Master Community Service Charges affecting The Pearl-Qatar’s common use facilities areas to 45.5 percent in a span of six months. Master Community services charges apply to cleaning of common use facilities, security, landscaping, pest control, maintenance of all mechanical, engineering and plumbing equipment, utilities for all common use facilities and waste management. The charges are re-evaluated every six months by Madinainova, Master Community Managing Agent at The Pearl-Qatar. Part of Madinainova’s role is to deliver the best services for the best possible price. “The increase of occupancy at The Pearl-Qatar has attracted more suppliers who are now able to provide the same standard and quality of services at lower costs,” UDC’s Chief Executive Officer Ebrahim Mubarak Al-Sulaiti said. “The Pearl-Qatar residents are now reaping the cost advantages of UDC’s investment in expanding the scope and quality of services. The substantial cost reduction is a clear indication of the priority UDC places on providing residents with quality services at fair rates.” Al-Sulaiti further underscored UDC’s relentless dedication to service excellence as evidenced by a series of surveys managed by the company and aimed at polling residents’ satisfaction and to build on improving the caliber of services offered. - ILQ news -