Date: 30 April 2020
- 31 May 2020
- Not applicable - It's free!
SustainableQATAR is seeking to fill volunteer positions for:
- Social Media
- IT Specialist / webmaster
- Graphic Designer
- Researchers / Interviewers / Survey experts
- Volunteer coordinator
Please contact us if you are interested in:
- Serving alongside a group of motivated, determined, thoughtful, and committed individuals who will change the world (Qatar), because indeed, that’s the only thing that ever has, as famously observed by Margaret Mead.
- A rich two-way learning experience filling an important niche in Qatar to mobilize the public at a grass-roots level to champion environmental sustainability initiatives and scale the Power of One.
- A challenge to help create powerful personal narratives of how we as individuals can make a difference and reduce our carbon footprint in Qatar through personal action, leading up to the first-ever carbon-neutral 2022 FIFA World Cups.
- Commitment, ownership, accountability
- Reliability, honesty, transparency
- Integrity, energy, intelligence
- Boldness, wittiness, humor
As a volunteer organization we can’t hire. We rely on personal commitment and a shared purpose. We can't do it without you!
If you are unable to commit to a volunteer position, but would like to contribute, there are still ways you can help. We need your support, talents, and skills. If you have any of the following skills and would like to get involved, please contact SustainableQATAR at c[email protected] with the skill in the subject line:
- Storytellers and content creators
- Photographers / Videographers / Postproduction
- Graphic Designers
- Cross-pollinators and Communicators
- Recording Specialists with knowledge of podcasting, editing
- Naturalists and nature enthusiasts
- Copy editors and writers
- Publication specialists
- Researchers / Interviewers
- Business Development Specialists who can usher us through QFC registration process
- Event planner
- E-commerce, Shopify/Alibaba platforms specialists
Follow us on our social media channels: