For this cleanup we are going back to purple island. We will be cleaning the mangrove, the beach and the island. This event is kid friendly, and will offer the opportunity to stay in land for those who are not fond of the water. Bring your kayaks and swimming gear if you want.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY:
-12:30pm Meeting time at the Dairy Queen by the Radisson Blue Hotel in Salwa Road. https://goo.gl/maps/7SctiL9p6Ln IF YOU ARE CARPOOLING MEET US HERE.
-1:00pm Departure to the cleanup location.
GO TO THIS LOCATION OF YOU’RE NOT CARPOOLING.
4x4 is not needed.
-2:00pm arrival to the cleanup location.
-2:00-4:00pm cleanup activities.
-4:00-5:00pm socialize and food sharing.
-5:00pm end of the event and departure to Doha
Be cool, be on time and be ready to have some fun.
IF YOU ARE A DRIVER:
1. We can't thank you enough for this.
2. Please let us know if you want to drive and how many seats you have available.
IF YOU NEED A RIDE:
1. Please let us know if you need a ride.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU?
- 10-20 riyals to pitch in for ⛽️ as we carpool to the cleanup location.
- Water for yourself and food to share. Please use a reusable bottle and food containers to help reduce plastic use. Let's lead by example:)
- YOU ID / RP
- Hat, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen. PLEASE DRESS PROPERLY. Don’t forget to be culturally sensitive.
- Work or garden gloves
- Your beautiful smiles:)
Please follow our instagram of Facebook pages for additional information/updates:
***Every person attending the event is responsible for their wellbeing and safety. Not DEAP nor any of its volunteers are responsible for anybody's actions and its consequences. All responsibility relies on each individual participating on the event.
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!