Have you got a story to tell, experience to share?
Would you like to inspire joyful & fulfilling careers when it comes to writing?
Would you like to see your writing published?
The 2014 How Women Work (HWW) conference will focus on ways to inspire joyful and fulfilling careers. We would very much like you to be part of this experience and invite you to contribute to the conference magazine.
Tell us about your experiences.
We are looking for two types of magazine contributions:
• Stories about your professional and personal development and what has brought you to where you are today.
• Articles that provide tools for the reader to use in their professional and personal development and at work.
The topic for the article has to relate to the topic of the conference “inspire joyful and fulfilling careers”. Some suggested topics for the articles could be:
• The progress you have made in your career over the past five years
• What it is like to develop a small business for women within Qatar
• Changing career direction in search of a joyful and fulfilling career
• Working in a stereotypically ‘male’ job role
• What it takes to make your career joyful and fulfilling
We are conducting a Writers’ Workshop on 9th of November 2013
. This workshop is a great opportunity to work with a professional writer, editor and creative writing lecturer. The best articles and stories out of this workshop will be published in our conference magazine. Other selected ones will be published on our website.
To apply for the workshop, please submit a 100-word synopsis in MS Word on a topic of your choice.
All synopses must be submitted to [email protected]
by 31st of October 2013.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Warm wishes from all of us,
Julie Shield, Magazine Editor, How Women Work
Julie Guldager, Conference coordinator, How Women Work
Follow us on our social media channels: