15th Annual Condensate and Naphtha Forum
: 07-08 Mar 2011
: Grand Hyatt Hotel
The 15th Annual Condensate and Naphtha Forum will be held in Doha under the under the patronage of HE Abdullah Bin Hamad Al Attiyah, Deputy Premier and Minister of Energy & Industry of Qatar.
Organized by Tasweeq, the forum provides a premier platform for producers, sellers and buyers of Condensate and Naphtha to discuss key issues and challenges facing the future of the industry.
With Qatar set to become the condensate capital of the world, Middle East condensate supply is set to double in volume by 2015 due to massive investments in gas developments.
Issues up for discussion include:
* Review of existing and new condensate supply from the Middle East, Australia and Iran.
* Condensate splitting projects and refining issues.
* Trends in the global naphtha market and demand/supply trends.
* Outlook for condensate pricing.
* Future naphtha availability and its impact on the industry.
* Growing volumes of NGLs and LPG.
* Correlation of oil prices and the petrochemical sector.
Keynote speakers include:
* Saad Al Kuwari, Acting CEO, Tasweeq
* Andy Brown, Managing Director-GTL Pearl, Qatar Shell Service Company
Follow us on our social media channels: