Location: MIA Park, Doha, Qatar
Date: 1 January 2022
- 31 March 2022
- 08:00 pm
Ticket Purchase: Online
- Adult - 140QR
- Child (12-7 yrs) - 60QR
- Kayak Teenagers (18-12 yrs) - 90QR
[UPDATE: January 09, 2022 - MIA Qatar has announced that all the activities for JANUARY 2022 were suspended at the moment due to the current COVID-19 situation.]
The tour will offer you insights into the architecture, history and exhibits of:
- The Museum of Islamic Art.
- You will also get to know about the importance of “7” constructed by Richard Serra at the end of the MIA Park. An unusual and novel way to explore this architectural wonders in Qatar, the kayaking tour can be easily booked online and is suitable for all abilities
- The tours are led by an experienced kayaking guide and certified lifeguard and due to the sheltered paddling area at the MIA Park is safe and easy for all ages (although swimming skills are a must). All paddlers will be provided with a buoyancy aid and instructed on basic paddling techniques and safety procedures.
The tour the starts at the jetty in the bay at the Museum of Islamic Arts and takes a relaxed paddle around to the Main Dhow Harbor; it has two bays to explore at a relaxed easy-going pace and lasts approximately 60 minutes.
Package includes: equipment / Safety Briefing / Lifeguard
Wearing of buoyancy aid is compulsory for all participants - Swimming Skills are required
We advise you to bring the following:
- Closed shoes or sandals that can get wet, it can be rocky in certain places.
- Comfortable clothes to wear for kayaking (light, loose-fitting clothing is best), shorts and t-shirt work well. (Please try to be dressed following the rules of the country)
- Change of clothes for after the trip
- A towel ,Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat/cap, phone waterproof case
- Refillable water bottle ( we're eco-friendly company and kindly help us to eliminate the plastic waste)
Follow us on our social media channels: