Find Harmony in yourself, others & nature! Here's a fun-filled day of activities ranging from Body & Brain Emotions Healing, Harmony Building Team Games & Training, Dining & Connecting with Like-Minded Community, Nature Element Meditations, Sunset KiGong & Mind Rejuvenation, Vibration Rhythm & Movement as well as a Gratitude Ceremony.
BE-NANZA by 365 Adventures and Brain Education is sure to BE a fun and joy-filled escape for everyone. Lunch and dinner are provided with a private room, shower access, beach & water access. Attendees must arrive at Sealine Resort at 9 am on 22 January 2022, shuttles to & from the camp are provided.
Early Bird 20% discount until 17 January 2022
The Program Highlights:
- Dedicated Majlis-Style Lounge Gazebo & Culture Features
- Additional Amusement & Camp Activities will also be accessible
- Food, Beverage & Refreshment Access
- Private Room & Shower Access
- Beach & Water Access
- Lunch & Dinner
- Body & Brain Emotions Healing
- Harmony Building Team Games & Training
- Lunch & Connecting with Like-Minded Community
- Camp Fun & Free Time
- Nature Element Meditation
- Sunset Ki-Gong & Mind Rejuvenation
- Vibration Rhythm & movement
- Gratitude Ceremony
- Light Dinner & Social
- 22 January 2022
- Arrivals at Sealine Resort at 9 AM
- Shuttles to & from the camp provided
- Program is set till 7:30 PM
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!