Han-Na Chang, music director
Sayaka Shoji, violin
Felix Mendelssohn: Violin Concerto in E Minor, Op. 64
Anton Bruckner: Symphony No. 7 in E Major
Things to Know:
- Seating begins 20 minutes before performances. Latecomers cannot be seated during the concert.
- Children 6 and over are welcome at all Philharmonic concerts. Younger children are welcome at family concerts.
- Everyone must have a ticket.
- Out of respect for the musicians and fellow audience members please silence your mobile phones and refrain from flash photography.
- The Philharmonic retains the right to expel anyone disturbing other concertgoers. Food and beverages can be consumed in the lobby only.
- The philharmonic accepts no personal liability of any sort.
- Programs and artists are subject to change.
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!