QITCOM 2014 will be held on May 26-28. We aim to place global ICT into a local context. Organized by fischerAppelt Qatar and supported by the Ministry of Information and Communications Technology, QITCOM 2014 will be a destination for ICT professionals, experts and enthusiasts alike.
QITCOM 2011 featured some of the best known ICT practitioners and motivational speakers sharing their ideas including:
• Guy Kawasaki (Former Chief Evangelist at Apple & Co-Founder of Alltop.com)
• Jonathan Hassell (Former Head of Usability and Accessibility, BBC Future Media)
• Mohamad Mourad (Regional Manager Gulf, Google)
The three day conference program tackled a rich mix of cutting-edge topics, centered around three distinct themes for each day.
Day 1: INNOVATE
• Digital Content
• Entrepreneurship & Incubation
Day 2: CONNECT
• Broadband Regulation & Ecosystem
• Broadband Models & Ecosystem
• Cloud Computing
Day 3: TRANSFORM
• Assisstive Technology
• Smarter Cities
• Mobile Payments
• Enterprise Mobility & Business Intelligence
The QITCOM exhibition featured ICT industry leaders showcasing their solutions. The current list of exhibitors includes such names as IBM, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Alcatel-Lucent and even Qatar-based companies such as Qatar Datamation Services and Total Soft.