Our favorite foodie Mama Baba Ganoush along with Nhelie A. Rosopa from Qabayan Radio FM 94.3 prepares a popular Filipino Bread Pan De Sal with Qatari flour. Check out the video to know how to make the perfect Pan De Sal and if you are looking for the very best baking experience possible, look no further than the QFM flour.
This episode is brought to you by Qatar Flour Mills - all-purpose patent flour No. 1
1. QFM All-Purpose Flour No. 1 500 grams/ 2 cups
2. Granulated Sugar 75 grams / 6 tablespoon
3. Salt 5 grams / 1 teaspoon
4. Instant yeast 8 grams / 1 ¼ teaspoon
5. Powdered Milk 15 grams / 1 ½ tablespoon
6. Melted Unsalted Butter 40 grams / 2 ½ tablespoon
7. Large egg 1 pc
8. Warm Milk 260 grams / 1 cup + 1 tablespoon
9. Cooking oil and extra flour and breadcrumbs
Music credit: upbeat happy ukelele by alexshulgin
Filmed and edited by Rafael Manuel
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!