Turkish Airlines, Europe’s Best Airline*, in association with Win Travel (DMC), the leading provider of full handling destination management services in Bulgaria, unveiled its new offering of flights to Varna in response to Bulgaria’s growing appeal as a holiday destination for tourists from Qatar.
· Varna is the largest city on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast and is the main port for both naval and commercial shipping
· Varna International Airport serves the Northeast of Bulgaria and provides convenient links to many major airports amongwhich are Sofia, Vienna, Istanbul, Moscow and London.
· Weather: Mild climate throughout the year. The Summer begins in May and lasts till early October, Temperatures in summer usually vary between 25 and 30 degrees C.
· Nature & Beaches: Few countries in the world can rival Bulgaria’s scenic splendour and diverse nature. The landscape changes every few kilometres to reveal alpine mountains, vast meadows and forests, coastal wetlands and golden beaches. The Black Sea coast featuresa unique combination of green forests and sandy beaches.
· It is a close to the popular coastal resorts of Golden Sands, St. Constantine & Helena, and Albena, which feature a cosmopolitan atmosphere.
· Varna also hosts numerous prestigious cultural events. Recently the city was awarded the title of European Youth Capital 2017, by the European Youth Forum.
· A dream place to be with endless beaches surrounded by natural green parks and wild forest
· Varna is one of the major economic, cultural and touristic centres in Bulgaria
· A destination to motivate and achieve – the perfect choice for individual and group travel
- Family tourism
- Cultural tourism
Easy to reach Varna via Turkish Airlines:
· The flight duration from Doha to Istanbul is 4:45 hours
· The flight duration from Istanbul to Varna is 45 minutes
· Travellers can take advantage of 10 Turkish Airlines flights from Qatar to Istanbul for connections to Varna, 11 Turkish Airlines flights from Istanbul to Varna and the carrier’s 274 destinations
Win Travel experience
· Win Travel is Destination Management company with more than 8 years experience with Arab tourists
· A Win Travel representative on spot, Arabic or English speaking guide and transfer to your hotel are awaiting your arrival
· Group and Individual transportation services
· Plenty variety of excursions and entertainments
Travelling through Varna, in 20 minutes, you will reach the most picturesque Black Sea resort, Golden Sands
Golden Sands Resort
· Surrounded by green park, Golden Sands is the most picturesque seaside resort in Bulgaria
· More than 100 Five, Four and Three starts hotels
· International Hotel is Five-star home for your greatest holiday, located in the heart of the Golden Sands resort and offers:
- Halal food is available at all restaurants in your hotel
- Halal cosmetic amenities in the rooms
- Indicated direction for prayers in every room
- Featured information about nearby mosques and transportation options
- Spa, hairdressing, and beauty treatments in conformity with Muslims rules
- Praying room
- Alcohol-free mini bar on request
- Large and luxury cozy superior rooms with connecting doors
- Infinity view, cold fresh juice, shisha bar and snacks are at your disposal while relaxing by the pool
- Over 200 Spa treatments, indoor pool, Turkish bath, facial procedures, and thermal zone
- Concierge service 24/7
Top places and things to do in Varna and the region:
· Shopping tour in Varna
· The Palace of Balchik and its Botanical Garden
· Kaliakra Cape Archaeological Reserve
· Pirate Ship adventure in the bay of Varna
· Some of the most unique world-class golf resorts are located in Varna region
· Kalimanski Han
· Horse Riding
· Classic Land Rover Safari
· Kayaking in Kamchiya River
· Extreme Challenges - A Scenic Flight With "Aviotaxi" Or Parachute
· Forest Fest
· Party Time at Nightclubs, Bars & disco Clubs in Varna and Golden Sands Resort
· Bulgaria is a European Union member
· Holders of valid Schengen visas do not need a Bulgarian visa to enter the country.
· The stay in Bulgaria does not reflect or reduce the total period of stay in Schengen countries.
· Bulgarian visa is required for any other residents.
· Applicants can visit the Bulgarian Consulate in Doha
For more information about destination: www.wintravelbg.com
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!