As part of developing and modernizing the services of the Ministry of Interior rendered for the people, the Prime Minister and Minister of Interior issued a set of decrees to upgrade the organizational structure of the Ministry of Interior.
According to the decrees a number of departments have been merged to create nine General Directorates. They are:
· General Directorate of Public Security
· General Directorate of Legal Affairs
· General Directorate of Nationality, Ports and Expatriate Affairs
· General Directorate of Coasts and Border Security
· General Directorate of Civil Defence
· General Directorate of Criminal Investigation
· General Directorate of Traffic
· General Directorate of Information Systems
· General Directorate of Logistics.
Two new departments were also introduced namely, Community Policing Department and Inspection and Monitoring Department, in addition to the existing departments.
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!