Sign in Register
Posted On: 16 October 2017 12:00 am
Updated On: 12 November 2020 02:18 pm

New requirements for motorcycle, trailer, and caravan registration implemented

ILQ Staff
ILQ Staff
Discuss here!
Start a discussion

If you own or are planning to own a motorcycle, cart, carrier, semi-trailer or caravan, you need to know these new regulations by the General Directorate of Traffic. Below are all the procedures for registration and licensing of these vehicles.

New motorcycles will be registered directly, but older ones will require a technical inspection. Motorcycles below 50 CC will not be registered and licensed. For carts, carriers and semi-trailers, new chassis will be stamped and then the vehicle will be registered and licensed. Safety conditions and specifications must be fulfilled.

For caravans, new chassis will be stamped. Required specifications and traffic safety conditions must be confirmed.

Did this information help you out? Drop a line and let us know in the comments below! And don't forget to like and share — it keeps us going!