DIA-style.com launches the first online Ramadan fashion lifestylizer feature for visitors on its luxury fashion site. The lifestylizer feature will be online from Friday to coincide with the start of Ramadan and is available in English and Arabic.
The online Lifestylizer feature takes visitors through a series of quick, easy and fun questions about how they like to spend their time during Ramadan and their answers provide pointers to their style.
Each person completing the quiz will receive specific designer recommendations from DIA-style.com to help them to discover fresh designer names that will suit their particular style for this Ramadan season.
There are over 50,000 products from over 1,200 designers on DIA-style.com from global luxury brands like Burberry, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Lanvin, Michael Kors, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, Valentino and Yves Saint Laurent to luxury independent designers Philip Lim, Prabal Gurung, Peter Pilotto, Elie Saab and Mary Katrantzou. The site also has premium fashion labels like Ugg, Juicy Couture as well the key denim labels including Current/Elliott, J Brand, Seven for all Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, and True Religion.
This new feature is a great way for visitors to the site to discover new brands for them.
More about DIA-style.com
• An e-commerce site for luxury women’s ready-to-wear and accessories for the Middle East
• The site is in Arabic and English and has over 50,000 plus products online from ready-to-wear and accessory lines.
• Ready-to-wear categories include: gowns, bridal, beachwear, sleepwear and lingerie.
• Accessory categories include: bags, sunglasses, ipads and phone covers, scarves and jewellery.
• There are many exclusive and limited edition products on the site which are not available in retail stores in the Middle East.
• All items can be delivered to the Middle East.
• The site also hosts a PLAY section where users can become fashion editors and stylists by creating their dream looks, and A TALK section which is a fashion forum to swap style tips.
• The site launched in spring 2012.
Follow us on our social media channels: