In The Glow presents: #BrowGoals! In our newest video we show you how to get a subtle and natural brow with a simple step-by-step tutorial.
1. Conceal under brow arch using a light concealer and blending in. This is to highlight your brows and make them appear bolder once you fill them in.
2. Using an angled brush and an eyebrow kit, fill in brows using small strokes. Aim for the gaps in brows and try to stay within the shape of your brow for a natural look.
—> If you want something a little more bold, use a brow-liner to line a little above or below your natural brow line (or both depending on what you’re going for), and fill in.
3. After filling brows, to add more volume use a brow gel and comb brows upward.
4. The final step is to add highlight under the arch to add that little bit of glitz and make your brows pop. #highlightonfleek!
5. Finish by combing or brushing your brow upward (optional).
Glow Kit "That Glow" by Anastasia Beverly Hills for highlight
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil #630 Cashmere for highlight
Make Up For Ever brush #144 Wavy for highlighting
MAC Mineralize Foundation to conceal brow inner arch
MAC concealer brush #287 for applying concealer on the brow arch
Benefit Gimme Brow gel to add volume
Benefit Brow Zings brow shaping kit in Dark
Angled brush for application/filling in
Comb/Brush duo for finishing touches
Stay tuned for our next video!
Did you like our tutorial? What would you like to see next? Comment below and don’t forget to share!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!