Five members of a family took ill after eating food from a restaurant in Al Aziziya suburb of Doha and are recuperating in hospital.
They were rushed for emergency care after they began vomiting and complained of stomach upset and diarrhoea.
Medical reports confirmed that they had fallen sick after eating spoilt food.
Al Sharq reported yesterday that they had eaten fish, shrimps and Egyptian rice after which they began vomiting.
The daily quoted some people as saying that they were concerned as food poisoning incidents were on the rise.
They called for strict and extensive monitoring of eateries by civic and health inspectors to ensure they served safe and hygienic food.
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!