(Photo credit: RedBull MEA)
We've teamed up with RedBull MEA for a competition that will really get your adrenaline pumping during the Qatar Motorshow 2013. What could that be? How about meeting the one and only Abdo Feghali
(Lebanese rally driver and triple national champion)?
Check out this video of him drifting at the Qatar Motorshow 2011.
He's back in Qatar for this year's Qatar Motorshow 2013, and RedBull have given us the chance to offer one lucky person in Qatar to meet him.
How are we doing this? We're going to run a nice trivia contest on Twitter from Wednesday Jan 30 - Thursday Jan 31 with a total of 8 questions equally split between both days - 4 will be factual-based and 4 will be photo-based.
What are the rules? Here they are below (Make sure you read them well, as they'll be enforced
- You must be a current resident of Qatar.
- You must answer all questions when they are posted.
- YOU MUST FOLLOW ILQLive on Twitter
to participate in the competition, as you'll be able to receive the questions when we tweet them.
- Tweet your answers in the following format: ": #ILQRedBull @RedBullMEA"
e.g. "Q1: James Patterson #ILQRedBull @RedBullMEA" (It must be in this format
- Tweet your answers by Thursday 11:59AM.
- You are free to search across the Internet for your answers.
- Winner will be announced on Friday evening.
Got it? Rev up your twingines (Get it?! Twitter + engines), & follow and keep your eyes open for the questions on ILQLive
Check out Abdo Feghali's profile
to learn more about his drifting adventures.
Follow us on our social media channels: