Win Tickets to Mother's Day Premiere @Novo Cinemas, The Pearl
<About the movie>
Comedy | Romance
Director: Garry Marshall
Cast: Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Jason Sudeikis
Synopsis: "Mother's Day" is the latest star studded ensemble comedy from director Garry Marshall ("Pretty Woman," "Valentine's Day"). Bringing together Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson and Julia Roberts along with Jason Sudeikis, it's a celebration of mothers everywhere. This big-hearted comedy invites us all to enjoy the laughter, tears and love as three generations come together to celebrate motherhood.
All you have to do to enter the contest is:
1. 'Recommend' this post
2, SHARE this post
3. Share any story (memory) of your mother in the comment section below :) A story makes us laugh, our heart warm or maybe makes us cry.... :'(
- Contest open to people in Qatar and with a Valid ID/ Passport
- If you CAN'T go for whatever reason, please don't enter the competition. Let's be fair to those who can go.
- Rules subject to change
- The premiere is on the 25th April 2016, it starts at 8pm
- Winners will be selected randomly from correct entries
- Tickets need to be picked up by the winner
- Contest closes at 9pm on the 21st April, 2016
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!