LinkedIn Corporation (NYSE: LNKD), the world's largest professional network on the Internet with over 400 million members worldwide, has announced the launch and availability of it’s completely upgraded and enhanced mobile app. The app, which has been rebuilt to create an intuitive, smarter and more personalized experience, is now available for the first time ever in the Arabic language, a valuable feature for all Arabic speaking users.
The new flagship app, which is currently available for download on Google Play and Apple App store, has been redesigned considering advances in mobile device capabilities, and allows for a more customized user experience. Based on the most popular usage patterns on LinkedIn, the app has been streamlined into five key areas: Your Feed, Me, My Network, Messaging, and Search.
Ali Matar, Head of Talent Solutions, LinkedIn MENA, said: “In today’s competitive professional world, people are consistently connected and at LinkedIn we have reached our mobile moment with over 50% of our members in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar accessing LinkedIn through their mobile devices. Today, with our newly enhanced app and new Arabic feature, we further empower the more than 300 million Arabic speakers around the globe and enable them to capture even bigger economic opportunities.”
- Your Feed (Home): Similar to the account homepage on the web version of LinkedIn, this view contains updates that are relevant based on users’ industry, function, skills, and conversations and content users have engaged with. For the first time, users will be asked a few questions initially to determine content they are interested in, and users retain the ability to unfollow any updates that are not relevant to them anymore.
- Me (Dashboard): This section represents the users’ professional brand, allowing them to see profile visitors, comments, shared posts and more. It also allows for profile updates and customization.
- My Network: The daily briefing here allows for new connections, new posts, and connection suggestions. Work anniversaries, profile updates, and relevant comments will be highlighted here. Choosing to sync with the ‘Calendar’ will add the ability to view brief LinkedIn profiles of people who are also attending the same meetings or events.
- Messaging: The refreshed LinkedIn app brings a quick way to stay in touch with professional contacts
- Search: Searching for people, jobs and groups is now 300 per cent faster!
LinkedIn announced the Arabic version of the site in February 2015, giving the world’s 300 million Arabic speakers easier access to the world’s largest professional network.
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!