Residential apartments owners in Qatar, according to the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC), are being told that if they want to lease their properties to visitors just before and during the 2022 FIFA World Cup, then they should register their interest by completing the survey HERE before 7 December 2020.
The SC is in the process of assessing the quantity and quality of properties which may be available during Qatar 2022. This will be the second phase of this Qatar 2022 accommodation project, started earlier on in 2020. Its aim is to make sure that Qatar's current housing is fully-utilised when the 2022 FIFA World Cup comes around.
According to the SC, Residential apartments owners must note down the following criteria for registration:
• Residential apartments of all sizes will be considered.
• The apartments must be fully-furnished.
• The apartments can be located anywhere, though preference will be given to properties in The Pearl and Lusail City.
• There is no minimum requirement in terms of the number of properties landlords must supply.
• There is no commitment to lease the properties from the SC.
• Rental fees will be determined at a later stage.
• The lease duration will be for either one, six or 12 months.
For further details, please e-mail [email protected].
Cover image credit: Shutterstock
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!