The Qatar Chamber (QC) in cooperation with the Ministry Of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs issued a guide to inform companies on how to use the ‘Labour Re-employment Platform’.
The platform is available in Arabic and English languages.
READ MORE: QC and MADLSA updates 'Labour Re-employment Platform' into a comprehensive online portal
User guide for new employment
- Visit the platform's website: https://jobs.qatarchamber.com/
- Select 'Register'
- Fill in the required information using a valid email
- Select "I'm an employer looking to hire"
- Shortly, you will receive on your email a 'Confirmation Link' to verify your account (If you did not receive a message in 'inbox', check the Spam, Junk, Trash, Deleted Items or Archive Folder
- Following the activation, complete the information and attach the required documents by selecting 'Company Profile' and fill in the required fields correctly.
2. Verifying company's status
- After completing the information, the company will receive an email stating that the 'Registration'process is complete and the company's information is under review by the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour, and Social Affairs.
- In case of approval, the Company will receive an email stating that the application is 'Approved' and you can use the platform.
- In case of the application is 'Rejected' due to violations related to labor laws made by the company, an email will be sent to the company stating the reason for disapproval and requesting the company to solve any issues so that it can benefit from the platform.
3. Browse resumes and shortlist employment
- After the completion of registration and verification, the company will be able to browse resumes of candidates and identify its required needs of employment by identifying the required specifications for employment by disciplines or qualifications and experience... etc.
- If the company finds an appropriate labourer and is willing to contract with, it can add him to its candidate list by clicking 'Add to Shortlist'
- After the company completes selecting candidate list, it can review and modify it by selecting 'Shortlist' from the personal menu
- After reviewing and modifying the 'Shortlist', the company can click 'Select All' and click 'Apply'
4. Contracting with employment
After the completion of shortlisting, the company will receive an email with a link to accomplish procedures of changing workplace from the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs.
User guide for redundant employment
Companies that have redundant employment can register their information on the platform according to the following steps:
- The company prepares a list of its redundant employment and send it to the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs
- Then, the Ministry verifies the list and transfers it to the Qatar Chamber
- Accordingly, the Chamber enters data of these employment on the platform to be available for companies that are looking for new employment.
Companies can also register data of their redundant employment directly on the platform but one by one.
The Qatar Chamber (QC) in cooperation with @ADLSAQa issued a guide to inform companies how to use the ‘Labour Re-employment Platform’ introduced in Arabic and English languages pic.twitter.com/Zeaqakb2D8— Qatar Chamber (@Qatar_Chamber) November 3, 2020
Source: Labour Re-employment Platform User Guide for Companies (Qatar Chamber)
Follow us on our social media channels: