Doha Festival City is giving away its very own special free Food Fest Passport to take you on a journey of flavours throughout the Mall’s restaurants and cafés, which contains many special offers from participating outlets. In addition, the Food Fest Passport will have four locations to redeem the stamps that can be collected from the mall’s Customer Service desks, located on the first floor Centre Court and ground floor level, when spending a minimum of QAR 50. Once all four stamps are collected, shoppers will submit their completed Food Fest Passport to the Customer Service team and will receive a gift voucher with the value of QAR 25 to redeem at any F&B outlet.
The special offers will continue from the 1st to the 30th of April, which also comes in conjunction with Doha Festival City Mall’s First Anniversary on the 5th of April 2018.
The food lover’s good fortune doesn’t stop there, as selected venues will have a range of discounts and offers of up to 25% off for those with a food passport. Participating retailers include; IKEA, Tim Hortons, Paul café, Wagamama, Eataly, Nando’s, Sumo Sushi & Bento, Golden Dragon, Lina’s café, Peal Juices and Bar and many more.
Whether hungry visitors are looking to taste their way through their favourite menu’s or try something new, Doha Festival City, has an explosion of flavours waiting at both its food courts, as well as a range of fast food and casual dining outlets situated in convenient locations throughout the Mall. Upon completion, there will be over 100 places to dine and relax at Doha Festival City including restaurants, cafés and casual dining outlets – many of which have been brought to Qatar for the first time ever.
How to use the Food Fest Passport:
· Collect the Food Fest Passport from Doha Festival City Customer Service Desk or with the Time Out Doha April issue.
· Dine at any DHFC F&B retailer and presents the receipt at any of Doha Festival City Customer Service Desks.
· DHFC Customer Service Desk team will verify the receipt date, outlet, time, restaurant, amount and invoice number in tracking sheet. In addition you will be required to provide your name, phone number and email details.
· Customer Service team member will award your passport with a stamp.
· The awarded stamps will be per the following matrix: QAR50-QR199: 1stamp, QR200-QR399: 2stamps, QR400 & above: 3stamps.
· Once you collect all 4 stamps, please present the completed booklet at DHFC customer service desk.
· Customer Service team will exchange your food passport with a gift voucher with the value of QR25 which can be redeemed at any F&B outlets in DHFC. The gift vouchers are considered a mode of payment in DHFC F&B outlets.
Food Fest Passport offers *Terms & Conditions apply
Lina’s café: 15% off all menu items, all month.
WAGAMAMA: Business lunch offer - Choose one main + one side dish for QR49.
IKEA: American Breakfast with coffee QR15. Lamb chops with salad, soup and soft drink QR35. Chicken shawarma, buy two and get one free QR12.
Conowarma: Buy one meal and get one free sandwich. Order a family meal and get a free Cono Shaker.
Tim Hortons: 10 pack Timbits for QR6. 2 Small French Vanilla for QR15. 12 doughnuts for QR26.
Paul café: Complimentary dessert when you spend QR100 in store.
Sumo Sushi & Bento: Spend over QR200 and get one complimentary dessert (all day). Complimentary lemon ice tea with every main course purchased (2pm to 6pm weekdays only).
Golden Dragon: Buy one main course and get one main course free.
EATALY: Kids make their own pizza and eat it for free.
Peal Juices and Bar: 20% off all juices and smoothies.
Nando’s: Buy one Half Chicken on its own for just QR41 and get one Half Chicken on its own, free. Buy one Nandoca’s Choice Burger on its own for just QR37 and get one Nandoca’s Choice Burger on its own, free.
All images courtesy of Doha Festival City
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!