· Teams registering for this competition are required to register under their company name and must be endorsed by their respective company
· The tournament will be open to 12 teams
· Teams must be in company branded kits / suitable uniform to play.
· All players on the team MUST be employees or sponsored by the company they are playing for.
· All Games are played on weekdays after Iftar
· Match Schedule / Rules book to be provided upon completion of registration
· All team representatives must express their interest in registering by way of an official e-mail and deliver the attached “Registration Form” to[email protected] cc to [email protected] before 2nd July 2014. All individual forms require endorsement by the relevant company
· Mandatory team meeting will be held in Education City Clubhouse on 03rd July 2014 at 2:00pm till 3:30pm. All interested teams are requested to send their confirmation before the deadline.
· This tournament is reserved for the lower income bracket workers of the State of Qatar specifically those that have no opportunity to normally play cricket in Qatar
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!