Embrace Qatar’s natural heritage by travelling to the North of Qatar, to enjoy an eco-tourist kayaking adventure in the Mangroves of Al Thakira. Great tour for all ages including singles or families.
We will explore the winding mangroves channels taking in views of a range of wildlife including flamingos, reef egrets, terns, and herons as well as an occasional jumping fish.
Weather conditions are wonderful and it is the perfect temperature for paddling.
Package include :
- Full Kayaking Skills / Safety instructions
- All necessary Kayaking Equipment (Paddle, Lifejacket, Kayak ) Single & Double Kayaks are available, Double kayak can fit 2 adults, or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Duration 2-3 Hours
- Certified Lifeguard Rescue/ First- Aider and Instructor Escort
- Swimming Break on Mangrove Island
- Mangrove Ecosystem educational brief
- Free Refreshments(bottled water , juices and fruits)
- Bird Watching .
- Facility ( Shower Water , portable toilet , changing room , relaxing mattress, First Aid Box , Waterproof mobile case )
Pricing: QAR200 adults, QAR100 kids under 12, QAR50 kids under 7 - payment cash on arrival
To book simply visit our booking system here https://paddleq.checkfront.com/reserve/
Any questions call/WhatsApp +974 6696 3494 or email [email protected]
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!