The ‘Passport to Passion’ Challenge provides an opportunity to share these values with youngsters, and to teach them fundamental skills to improve their performances and help them rise to any challenges with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. The activities have been specifically designed to provide young sports enthusiasts with the satisfaction of learning a host of essential footballing skills, such as co-ordination, agility, and goalkeeping strategies.
If you have the passion to complete the skills test you will receive a stamp in your custom-made passport. So, if you are between 5 and 15 years of age, why not join us at one or all of our venues and see if you can complete all six skills tests?
Dates, timings and venues rotate across major places in Doha. Please see the list below:
- Museum of Islamic Art Park: 26 to 27 April 2013 @ 3 - 6 PM
- Aspire Park: 3 to 4 May 2013 @ 3 - 6 PM
- Katara Beach: 10 to 11 May 2013 @ 3 - 6 PM
- Al Wakra Park: 17 to 18 May 2013 @ 3 - 6 PM
- Awsaj Academy pitch 4, Qatar Foundation: 24 to 25 May 2013 @ 3 - 6 PM
To find out more about the ‘Passport to Passion’ challenge and the Qatar Foundation – FC Barcelona partnership, visit http://www.qf-fcb.com.
Follow us on our social media channels: