The Amir Cup 2020 final kicks off on Friday 18 December at Al Rayyan Venue, the fourth completed Qatar 2022 stadium. Make sure you’re there to see it!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the ticketing process is a little different. You will need to purchase an e-voucher on this page or at one of our ticketing centres.
Please note that e-vouchers are not tickets – you’ll need to exchange your e-voucher for a ticket as per the process below.
- Purchase your e-voucher on this page and then print it
- Alternatively, you can purchase and print your e-voucher at one of our ticketing centres: Qatar National Convention Centre (location map), Al Sadd SC (location map) and Al Arabi SC (location map), which are open from 2PM to 10 PM. Please take your QID with you.
- Take your printed e-voucher when you go for a COVID-19 test on 16 or 17 December – at the Qatar National Convention Centre (main testing centre) (location map), Al Sadd SC (location map) or Al Arabi SC (location map)
- Testing centre times: 5 PM to midnight on 16 December and 7 AM to midnight on 17 December
- Wait for your test result (1 hour max.)
- If your test result is negative, collect your ticket at the same location
- If your test result is positive, follow instructions from on-site staff
- On match day at the stadium, bring your ticket, your QID and the text message from the Ministry of Public Health with your test result
Please note that tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis and seats are limited.
Related: Al Rayyan Stadium Inauguration
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!