Hello everyone! During this cleanup we are going to a beautiful beach in Wakrah. This is a family-friendly event.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY:
-3:00pm Meeting time at the Dairy Queen by the Radisson Blue Hotel in Salwa Road. https://goo.gl/maps/7SctiL9p6Ln IF YOU ARE CARPOOLING MEET US HERE.
-3:30pm Departure to the cleanup location:
GO TO THIS LOCATION OF YOU’RE NOT CARPOOLING:
4x4 is not needed.
-4:00 pm arrival to the cleanup location.
-4:00-5:00pm cleanup activities.
-5:00-6:00pm social time, share some food, enjoy a clean beach.
-6:00pm end of the event and departure to Doha whenever people are ready.
Be cool, be on time and be ready to have some fun.
IF YOU ARE A CARPOOL DRIVER:
1. We can't thank you enough for this.
2. Please post on the comments section(transportation plan) if you have a car and how many seats available.
IF YOU NEED A CARPOOL RIDE:
1. Write a comment on the discussion section, under transportation plan, and let us know you need a ride.
2. Be on time and don’t forget 10-20 riyals for ⛽️. Minimum 10 riyals is mandatory.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
-Lots of water as it is very, very hot.
- Water/ Food to share. Reusable water bottles, mugs, food containers, and cutlery are encouraged. Let’s lead by example!
- Your ID / RP
- Hat, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen. PLEASE DRESS PROPERLY. Don’t forget to be culturally sensitive. Girls, shoulders covered. Guys, keep your shirts on.
- Work or garden gloves
- Your beautiful smiles:)
***Every person attending the event is responsible for their wellbeing and safety. DEAP or any of its volunteers are not responsible for anybody's actions and its consequences. All responsibility relies on each individual participating on the cleanup.
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!