Hello everyone! DEAP in coordination with the Division of Cultural Heritage at Qatar Museums invites you to participate in our cleanup at the beautiful Qatari Heritage Village of Al Jumail. This is a kid and family-friendly event.
Please note there are no facilities/services (toilets) at the cleanup location. Anyone under 18years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY:
-12:30 pm Meeting time at the Dairy Queen by the Radisson Blue Hotel in Salwa Road. https://goo.gl/maps/7SctiL9p6Ln IF YOU ARE CARPOOLING MEET US HERE.
-1:00 pm Departure to the cleanup location.
-2:30 pm WE WILL REGROUP HERE to guide everyone to the final location. https://goo.gl/maps/Vz2XR96PwtybZkyG9
-2:45-4:00 pm cleanup activities begin here:
4:00-5:00 pm social time, share some food, enjoy a clean beach.
-5:00 pm end of the event. People can stay longer if they wish.
Be cool, be on time and be ready to have some fun.
IF YOU ARE A CARPOOL DRIVER:
1. We can't thank you enough for this.
2. Please post on the comments section(transportation plan) if you have a car and how many seats available.
IF YOU NEED A CARPOOL RIDE:
1. Write a comment on the discussion section, under transportation plan, and let us know you need a ride.
2. Be on time and don’t forget 10-20 riyals to contribute for petrol. Minimum 10 riyals is mandatory.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Water/ Food to share. Reusable water bottles, mugs, food containers, and cutlery are encouraged. Food without lots of plastic packaging is preferred (finger food) Let’s lead by example!
- Your ID / RP
- Hat, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen. PLEASE DRESS PROPERLY. Don’t forget to be culturally sensitive. Girls, shoulders covered. Guys, keep your shirts on. Long shorts/bermudas and pants are recommended.
- Work or garden gloves
- Your beautiful smiles:)
***Every person attending the event is responsible for their wellbeing and safety. DEAP or any of its volunteers is not responsible for anybody's actions and their consequences. All responsibility relies on each individual participating on the cleanup.
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!