The world’s leading conference dedicated to the design and development of world class stadiums
Following the phenomenal success of the 2012 edition of the World Stadium Congress, this pivotal event returns from 3-5 June 2013 as World Stadium Congress 2013 - Hosted in Qatar. This pivotal event is the 5th annual conference in our stadium design and development series.
With massive preparation needed to deliver major global sporting events, host cities must develop world-class stadiums that comply with specific regulations and requirements. With this in mind, there could not be a more critical time to bring together industry experts to assist in the design and development of world-class stadiums.
Who you will meet:
Hosted in Qatar, the congress programme will bring together influential members of host countries, government and local organising committees with regional and international experts from across the stadium industry.
Key benefits of attending:
- Consolidate the regulations and requirements of governing associations to ensure stadium developments are fit-for-purpose
- Ensure a lasting legacy of stadium developments by exploring potential revenue streams available for post-event use and implementing multifunctional designs
- Deliver projects on time to budget through learning best practice methods of programme and project management implementation
- Provide sustainable and maintainable stadium solutions through learning about exclusive international case studies
- Build profitable relationships with stadium stakeholders to improve your project opportunities
- Understand client demands to deliver fit for purpose, cost effective stadium project proposals
For more information
Follow us on our social media channels: