On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committee of Qatar Health 2022 and the 2nd Qatar Public Health Conference, it's their pleasure to welcome you to this international virtual academic event: Qatar Health 2022 & 2nd QPHC: Preparing for the 2022 World Cup and the Response to Pandemics in Qatar – a multidisciplinary team approach.
Qatar Health 2022 and the 2nd Qatar Public Health Conference will provide state-of-the-art learning from local and international experts and will maintain, if not exceed, the standards of credibility and excellence built on the recent iterations of both conferences. It will provide valuable educational opportunities for all participants who will be preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup and the Pandemic Response in Qatar, as well as providers and managers from all healthcare specialties.
Qatar Health 2022 will offer a 3-day program, with multiple full and half-day tracks, preceded by 1-day of pre-conference workshops and symposia.
Qatar Health 2022 sessions will display Qatar’s capabilities in the fields of mass gathering management, disaster medicine, infectious disease, and trauma surgery. It will maintain a focus on preparations for providing quality care during mass gatherings and a pandemic response through a multidisciplinary team approach, with the addition of lessons learned and best practices. It shall provide opportunities for professional development for a wide variety of healthcare providers from a diverse set of disciplines and practices.
The 2nd Qatar Public Health session will provide unique insights into Qatar’s Public Health capabilities in its preparations and measures to host a successful FIFA World Cup 2022 considering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. A key differentiator of these sessions is their primary focus on the public health perspective, which will take on topics that tackle the future of public health. The topics covered will include Health Protection and Communicable Diseases, Health Promotion and Non-Communicable Diseases, Food Safety and Environmental Health, along with other priority Public Health areas.
Before registering, please take note of the following:
1. Online registration requires payment by using your credit card only.
2. CPD hours are assigned based on the proportion of time registrants attend each session. You are therefore recommended to attend the sessions in full.
3. Students, trainees, interns, and medical residents will be charged a special fee of 50 QAR since they will not be entitled to the CPD hours. They are only eligible to receive the attendance certificate. CPD hours will not be awarded as per MoPH Department of Healthcare Professionals (DHP) guidelines.
4. Registration to the workshop is only open for those who have already registered for the main conference. The start of the workshop registration will be announced soon in a separate email.
5. After completing the registration and after successful payment, each participant will receive a confirmation registration via email.
6. A unique registration will be assigned to each participant that will be used to access the event link and download the certificate of participation.
By submitting the registration form, please note that you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy:
For more information regarding the event, please visit Hamad's website.
Source and image credit: HMC Qatar
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!