The boost in economy and the progressive pace to transform urban environments between 2012 to 2016 has led development authorities, infrastructure companies, governmental and corporate entities of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and U.A.E to be in the forefront of deploying IT Network Infrastructure & Communications Solutions for intelligent transportation, telecommunications, airports, sustainable environments, public safety, energy efficient buildings, residential and utilities projects that need to be implemented with world class smart technologies that ideally constitute the overall development of Smart Economic & Sustainable Cities in the GCC.
The recent infrastructure spend by them to deploy Smart Cities Projects within existing and projected infrastructure plans for provinces in Saudi Arabia, Qatar & U.A.E exceeds over $63 Billion in the next five years.
The 2 day The Middle East Smart Cities Summit in Doha, Qatar, from the 28th – 29th of May, will bring to the forefront, leading GCC Smart City advocates and project stakeholders who will:
- Share insights on how to develop Smart Cities with ICT solutions
- Integrate E-mobility and smart transit systems for rail networks
- Build Airport-Wide IP solutions for communication infrastructures
- Secure Biometrics & Intelligent Identity management systems for public governance
- Implement Vehicle to Vehicle communications with Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Deploy Smart Cities enabled by Man 2 Machine (M2M) technologies
- Deliver best practices to cyber secure Smart City Networks
Follow us on our social media channels: