Floral Buttercream Master Class by Liz Shim - Eat Cake Be Merry
April 10th 2015 (SOLD OUT) / April 11th 2015
What you will learn and gain from this amazing class :
- Fundamentals of colour palette
- Mixing colours into buttercream and matching of colours
- Make delicious & smooth SMBC
- Fill & frost a cake
- Learn various piping techniques
- Learn to pipe a variety of flowers such as: roses, chrysanthemums, apple blossoms, hydrangeas, peonies, ranunculus, english rose, daisies, anemone and carnations.
- Learn to create leaves, fillers and buds to complete the cake such as : baby's breath, berries, billy balls, etc
- Learn how to place those flowers in different arrangements such as wreath, crescent and full bouquet styles.
- Recipes for cake and SMBC will be given.
- Templates / handouts will be given (if any)
Over all .... this is a very FUN cake to create !! I am sure you will love it. Suitable for beginners. Only at QAR850.
Definitely A SOLD OUT CLASS ! Limited seats available.
For more inquiries, please send an email to The Baking Studio : [email protected]
There are multiple advertising possibilities with the ILQ network, drop us an e-mail at [email protected] for inquiries!
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
Salam! Welcome to our brand new site! Looking good huh?
We’ve got loads of cool new features and to help make sure your account is secure, you’ll need to reset your password the first time you log in.
New to ILQ? What are you waiting for? Sign up!
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!