Floral Buttercream Master Class by Liz Shim - Eat Cake Be Merry
April 10th 2015 (SOLD OUT) / April 11th 2015
What you will learn and gain from this amazing class :
- Fundamentals of colour palette
- Mixing colours into buttercream and matching of colours
- Make delicious & smooth SMBC
- Fill & frost a cake
- Learn various piping techniques
- Learn to pipe a variety of flowers such as: roses, chrysanthemums, apple blossoms, hydrangeas, peonies, ranunculus, english rose, daisies, anemone and carnations.
- Learn to create leaves, fillers and buds to complete the cake such as : baby's breath, berries, billy balls, etc
- Learn how to place those flowers in different arrangements such as wreath, crescent and full bouquet styles.
- Recipes for cake and SMBC will be given.
- Templates / handouts will be given (if any)
Over all .... this is a very FUN cake to create !! I am sure you will love it. Suitable for beginners. Only at QAR850.
Definitely A SOLD OUT CLASS ! Limited seats available.
For more inquiries, please send an email to The Baking Studio : [email protected]
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!