Date: April 16 - 18, 2013
Time: 7 - 8 PM
Venue: Salam, The Gate Mall
‘Fingerprint’ showcases the work of VCUQatar fashion design sophomores, juniors and seniors, launching the latter from students into successful designers. The show will present a lineup of distinct and individual creative looks that the students have researched, experimented with, and now present for the audience.
Eric Gaskins (designer to celebrities including Salma Hayek, Melanie Griffith, Vanessa Williams, Mariah Carey, Geena Davis, Maria Shriver, Jada Pinkett, Jennifer Lopez and Goldie Hawn among others) will open the show with designs from his collection.
Tickets can be bought online
or at VCUQ reception form 9 AM - 3 PM.
Each tickets is priced QR 50, and includes a seat at the show and access to the reception.
Terms & Conditions
1) No refunds - all sales are final. If you are unable to go or change your mind, you can give your ticket to a friend or family member.
2) All guests must have a ticket to be seated. The ticket will be emailed to you once payment is confirmed.
3) Please print the ticket and bring it with you to the event. Each ticket has a unique identifier, so do not try and make multiple copies of a ticket. Each ticket allocates 1 seat at an evening show and entry for 1 person to a reception.
4) Seating is open on a first come, first served basis for anyone with a ticket. The earlier you arrive, the better seat you will receive. Seating opens at 5:30pm and concludes promptly at 6:45pm. Any seats unoccupied at 6:45pm will be provided to stand by guests.
5) It is strongly encouraged that you plan to reach Salam at The Gate Mall no later than 6:15pm. Your seat will be given away if you do not present your ticket by 6:45pm. No exceptions.
6) Parking is available with the valet and in the The Gate mall's free car park. For directions please check the Salam website here. If you require disability accommodations please call (+974) 4402 0555.
Follow us on our social media channels: