Location: Katara Cultural Village, Doha, Qatar
Date: 8 December 2021
- 9 December 2021
- 02:55 am
- Silver - 200QR
- Gold - 300QR
- Platinum - 400QR
- VIP - 550QR
- VVIP - 750QR
- Ragheb Alama is a Lebanese singer; at eight years old he took up playing the Oud and participated in a live radio program to showcase his talent. He began his career in the 1980s when he appeared as a contestant on the talent show broadcast Studio El Fan, on which he received the Platinum Award. Alama has won many awards during his career. His albums have made him one of the most commercially successful singers Worldwide.
- DJ Rodge is a name most clubbing aficionados of the world know and respect. His success in the Middle East has become legendary, netting him the opening slot at major concerts & EDM Festivals. He is the leading Dj on Anghami with around 20 million plays and 400,000 followers. Rodge tours yearly some of the biggest cities and countries in the world. Rodge is the only DJ/Producer in the Middle East to produce and play Electronic Dance Music with Arabic tracks/melodie
You can enjoy their world class performance at the gem of the cultural village, the Katara Amphitheatre is a crafted balance between the classical Greek theatre concept and the everlasting Islamic features. It stands firm in the heart of Katara, under the clear blue sky, overlooking the radiant blue sea.
- Only vaccinated with Green Ehteraz are allowed
- Age restriction: 12 years old and above
- Food is not allowed
- Doors will Open at 6:30 pm
- Please collect your “mandatory entry pass Wrist Band” from the venue well in advance to avoid queue.
Follow us on our social media channels: