The Leadership Summer Camp
The most adventurous summer camp is here! Join us on the 24th of June until the 26th of June at Safir Hotel. The program is a combination of indoor and outdoor activities to learn youth about leadership. These activities include: Kayaking in the Mangrove Forest and a Desert cultural Night.
The workshops that we offer are under guidance of our professional leadership educators who have many years of experience. These workshops include:
• Public speaking
• Project management
• Design thinking
• Introduction to the Business Model Canvas
• Sustainability exercise
• Role play related to cultural anthropology
Learning outcomes of the camp:
• Leadership and teamwork skills
• (English) communication skills
• Structured brainstorm sessions
• Build critical thinking skills
• Reflect on their own behavior
• Set SMART goals
• Importance of cultural anthropology on the work field
• Time management
• Public speaking
Early bird: 1500 QR (buy your tickets before the 10th of June)
Normal ticket: 1850 QR.
• These prices cover all course materials, trainers, meals and beverages, 2-night stay at a leading 4 Star hotel and all activity fees.
• We offer tickets excluding the stay at the hotel, these will be reduced in price. For more information, have a look at the contact details below.
• For more information, please visit: https://365adventures.me/event...
• To buy your tickets, please visit: https://www.aynatickets.com/ev...
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +974 7094 8678 / +974 3339 3323
WhatsApp: +316 5203 1729
Follow us on our social media channels:
If you have anything you want to share with us, send us an e-mail at [email protected]!
Want to send a tip? Drop us an e-mail at [email protected], anonymity is guaranteed!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.
How ajeeb was that!? Thanks for contributing to our community! Your post will appear after we take a quick look!