Location: Inland Sea Beach، Qatar
Date: 29 September 2023
- 29 September 2023
- 10:00 pm
- Adults - 250QR
- Kids under 10 - 175QR
- Kids under 3 - It's free!
Phone: Mr. Abdulrahman
- Pick and drop off to Hardees Restaurant at old Airport Road within Doha city, each Land Cruiser seats 6 people.
- Get a quick peek into the lifestyle of desert Bedouins at the traditional Bedouin campsite at the Sealine beach, which serves as our first stop
- Up to 45 minutes adrenaline filled dune bashing experience in a 4X4 Land Cruiser with a licensed driver
- Camel Riding and Falconry stop where you can either ride a camel (for an additional amount of 15 QAR per short-ride and 50 QAR per long ride) or take a photo with a falcon in your hand in the desert
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. This is known as the photography dune
- Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunrise or a sunset, depending on the timing of your tour.
- Experience the traditional bedouin campsite along with a barbecue Lunch or Dinner. Stop at the campsite is restricted to three hours. You can also swim and shower at the campsite and relax by the beach
- A delicious freshly made dinner buffet that features live BBQ and 5 course meal including soft drinks and water will be served at the camp restaurant.
Follow us on our social media channels: